Old June 14th 07, 05:17 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Tia Mary

Default Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:

Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. However, as the
hospital is so crowded, and I have had all the ultrasounds, x-rays,
round the clock breathing treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions. snip ........
Olwyn Mary in New Orleans.

I'm glad to hear you are back home! Take care -- you never know what
can happen this summer and you don't want to have to bug out of town
while you are sick!
On a different note -- I think next year will be our return for
Mardi Gras. It will likely be the last time we can go before DH retires
and we move back to Lizard Land. Hope to see you when we are finally
there!! CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary