Old August 25th 14, 10:34 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Lizzy Taylor

Default Bye for now.

On 23/08/2014 15:27, Shirley wrote:
Well dear friends it looks as if I shall be losing you.
My ISP have said they are dropping Usenet in 5 days time. I asked them
if they were dropping the amount I pay since I am losing part of the
service. Alas I did not get a reply.

My son is also with the same provider and is looking at other ways but
they have all been ones that we have to pay for. I am not happy with
that extra layout of cash.

So it will be bye for now. My Life has been enriched by "knowing" you all.
Hugs to all from
Shirley aka Madame Fabergé in the old days when Connie was around.

Hi Shirley,

This is my first attempt at posting via aioe.org

If you can read my message try following this link
http://news.aioe.org/index.php?quickstart-guide and see if your son can
get you back onto Usent with them.

Don't want to lose any more rctq members if we can help it!

Lizzy