Old July 9th 14, 08:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting,alt.sewing
Juno[_4_]

Default Moving across the pond

On 7/8/2014 10:55 AM, Juno wrote:
On 7/3/2014 9:45 AM, Lizzy Taylor wrote:
Having got all of our ducks in a row, been approved by USCIS and
informed both our employees I can now, finally, tell you all that my DH
& I together with our 2 sons are moving to State College PA this summer

DH has a new job with a company in the same field and is now officially
an "Alien of Extraordinary Ability". We are all looking forward to a new
chapter in our lives and as, under our visa classification, I am not
allowed to work I will have more time for quilting & sewing!

The menfolk should be moving late July/early August and I will be
joining them a month or two later after seeing MIL through some vital
surgery.

Woohoo!

Lizzie,
So many exciting changes in your life.Welcome to the USA.
Good thoughts for you MIL on her impending surgery.
Good wishes to you and your family. Enjoy the ride while your here.
Juno

Lizzy,
I apologize for misspelling you name in my first post. i wasn't feeling
well and not thinking straight.
Juno