Old January 19th 08, 12:53 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Estelle Gallagher

Default OT questions about chemo treatments

I found that my dear friend Anne liked the fleece backing I did for her!
--
Estelle UK
Gallagher one one at btinternet.com

You are never too old to become the person you should have been!
My photos are here!
http://community.webshots.com/user/EstelleUK11
"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
Thanks Sharon! I'm working on a snuggle quilt for her, but had planned to
use a coordinating batik for the backing. I'm going to re-think that one-
the flannel is a good idea, but they live outside Phoenix and it's going
to be pretty warm during her treatments-- at least outdoors it will be
warm. Hmmmmm...

Hope your sisters are doing well.

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

"Sharon" wrote in message
On Jan 18, 3:59 pm, "Leslie & The Furbabies in MO."
wrote:
My mom is going to start chemo and radiation treatments for her breast
cancer pretty soon. I have some questions about how I can help her thru
this. If you've experienced either and are willing to answer some
(possibly
personal) questions for me, please email me at quilteacher at yahoo dot
com

Thanks a bunch!

Leslie, Missy & The Furbabies in MO.

Both sisters have gone thru this ... they both complained about being
cold all the time. I got them those big wooly work socks for one
thing - a quilt with a flannel backing is great too. All the best to
your Mum.

Sharon (N.B.)