Old December 1st 03, 11:25 AM

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:43:21 GMT, wrote:

i just got this &*$%#^!! janome--traded in my 9000 that it took a year
to pay for...the dealer tells me the 10001 will embroider a large
design without my having to piece it together like i do with a smaller
hoop...

i take it home and embroider large designs that don't meet (yet

There are templates available for free download from the Janome
website for proper placement of those large (giga-hoop) designs.

another MAJOR complaint)--then try a littler one that has a problem
and ends up grinding thread into the bobbin case...

Without seeing exactly what happened and the results, it sounds as if
the thread either was not properly through the tension discs, or the
bobbin case was not properly inserted.

i cleaned everything out and now the needle won't pull the bobbin
thread thru to the top of the needle plate...can anyone help me?

Take the machine to your dealer so they can check to see that the
bobbin case or hook have not been damaged, that the bobbin case is
inserted properly and that the machine is properly threaded.

gwh