Old March 25th 17, 12:55 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Rich[_3_]

Default Post new pics

I like the buttefly pillow. Nice work!

And glad I could help get you more stash.

Rich

(I almost didn't get to see the pics because Yahoo asked me to verify
my account and sent me a verification code... I never got it. So I
had to go back and get signed in again.)

On Wed, 22 Mar 2017 05:21:29 -0700 (PDT), Violet Stitches