Old March 1st 17, 04:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Jinx the Minx

Default Crafting Buddies!

Violet Stitches wrote:
The post from Cheryl E was from 1995...I doubt her list is still
accurate. However we can make a new list on this thread!

I'm Violet and live in Rochester, MN. I started my own stitchy forum in
hopes to meet other stitchers in my area, but there has been no interest.
This is likely because there's no needlework shop withing 150 miles of
here (boo hoo). If anyone ever wants to get together and stitch with me
you can contact me on this forum, or go to the one I created.
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/semns

There's always Stitchville in Minnetonka--a mere 90 mikes away! :-)

--
jinx the minx