Old November 17th 11, 09:51 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pat S

Default Mom's health

I'm sorry for the sadness this has obviously caused you. I'm glad you
have agreed to have help; it will mean you are not too exhausted to
enjoy her company for whatever time she has left. I'm sure she has felt
so loved to have been with you for such a long time.
..
In message , Susan Laity
Price writes
We made the decision this week to put Mom on hospice care. We don't
know if she will be with us for weeks or months. She has lived a full
96 years and I am very thankful to have had her in my life all this
time. She remains at my home. I will have help with her care at least
part of each day. Two days a week someone will be here for six hours
so I will be able to leave the house.

Quilting has been my companion the last few months as I have been
spending more and more time at Mom's side. It is such as joy to have
an interest that calms my spirit and provides friends like all of you
who provide support even if from afar.

Susan Laity Price

--
Best Regards