Old October 17th 07, 04:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Not Likely

Default Help please...crocheted slippers

"vanmier" vanmier AT peoplepc DOT com wrote in message
*lol* Isn't that how it always goes. : ) The books I use are my
mother-in-laws. She has a few Leisure Arts books as well as a couple of
afghan books(which I use liberally).

Christy

Yeah. Sad thing is it was only last year that I had been looking through
all the books and sorting them by what was in them... toys, slippers,
afghans, etc. Then I put them back in the sturdy box I had them in, and I
*thought* I had put them in one place... but when I went looking for them
they were nowhere to be found. Nevermind... we have a HUGE bookcase that
someone gave us (at the moment it's in the garage/workshop)... so when we
get that brought in the house and set up where I want it... and when I find
my pattern books... one of the shelves will be devoted to them, then I will
*always* know where they are. ;o)

*hugs*
Gemini