Old May 15th 04, 04:30 PM
c driver

Yes, we did.....trying to fix the bigger van we bought for shows. The
tranny went out soon after we bought it, and the local garage wants
$2200.00 to fix it.
Trying to come up w/enough $ for parts, hubby can do the rebuild with
new parts.

Thanks for noticing! Someone else emailed to see if our account got
hijacked...

uybeads (BeckiBead) wrote in message ...

Hey Caroline -- someone put your car up for sale. Just thought I better warn
you. LOL

Becki
"In between the moon and you, the angels have a better view of the crumbling
difference between wrong and right." -- Counting Crows