Old June 28th 06, 11:03 PM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.sewing

Default Replacing bra shelf foam with horsehair?

"wurstergirl" wrote in message
ps.com...

I'm trying to innovate on a support shelf built into a soft cup bra,
which is made of tricot-fused foam. It would be nice if it were a
little cooler and thinner, making "less bra". (In a size 48J,
that's a
lotta foam.) My current thoughts are toward layering tricot with an
equally supportive, flexible layer that's more open-weave. Maybe
horsehair?

Sure, and if that doesn't work, try course sandpaper, it would
probably be just as comfortable.
/sarcasm