Old May 20th 04, 07:27 PM
Joy Hardie

Hi Coggie,
Whew! Glad to hear no bad news. Hope you get to feeling better
and back to normal too. If you do happen to get those great sounding
knittings and freeform crochet done.....you have till the 11th of July
to enter and till later for the drop-off. The State Fair will always
welcome you when you are up to it!
Best wishes.
Joy

On 19 May 2004 18:56:32 -0700, (Coggie)
wrote:

no , no past bad things with the fair or anything along that line . I
have had alot of physical problems this last year and prefer to knit
and crochet for my own pleasure at this time.
I have a couple of sweaters going a few I am designing as I go and two
I am working off patterns. I also have some freeform crochet going ,
but because of my prior mentioned health problems , I do not want to
have a deadline for anything.
Maybe next year I will enter the Allegen County fair here and go on
from there.
Thank you for the concern about past possible problems though.
Coggie in MI