Old July 2nd 04, 03:35 PM
the black rose

Hmm, I was looking at recumbent stationary bikes not too long ago, and I
didn't see any that didn't have a big pole with a screen in the front.
Possibly you could remove the pole -- you can on mine -- but in doing so
you'd remove the ability to adjust the tension on the flywheel. So I'm
not certain this is a workable idea. If you do manage it, let us know;
I'm curious.

Kim E wrote:

I would like to replace my computer chair with a stationary bike so I
can exercise while I'm on the computer. Most of the models that I've
seen have a big pole with a screen in the front - this would
definitely get in the way of the computer screen.

Any models I should look at for this purpose?

Thanks,
Kim

--
the black rose, wench with a wrench