Old February 11th 04, 04:06 AM
Christina Peterson

If someone makes a professional product, I consider them professionals.
That's why I differentiated between them and beginners/hobbyists. I'm
obviously referring to the a level of expertise as opposd to how much money
someone is making.

And frankly, I looked at Wet Canvas and went to some of the bead site of the
people making comments. Not all of them made nice beads.

Tina

"AmazeR" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:59:05 +0000, Christina Peterson wrote:

Another thing about the admonishment to raise prices, is that is true
only of professional work, and I would guess that there are more
hobbyist and learning beadmakers out there than there are professionals.

Tina

If it's good enough to sell, it doesn't matter if you are a hobbyist or a
beginner.. The sentiment is the same.. It's worth the extra $ - IMNSHO

Mavis