Old August 20th 09, 04:48 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
SpikeDriver

Default she was amazed

Bernadette wrote:
Spikedriver wrote:

Bernadette wrote:
Spikedriver wrote:

Wrennie wrote:
Wrennie had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/yarn/she-was-amazed-26764-.htm :
I too have had people look at me like I'm out of my mind for ripping
out stitches. Jbowing
What does Jbowing mean?

theres a mistake just bugs me.
I think it's a typo Dennis. The "j" is next to the "k" and the "b" is
next to the "n" so I think Wrennie meant to type the word "knowing".

What are you working on. I am doing one more afghan for my second great
nephew this year. I guess I am getting older.
My nieces expect a blanket, just like they got. It really warms my
heart. That they appreciate them and look forward to getting one for
there child. I thank God that after so many years and afghans I can
appease them.

Dennis

I haven't done much at all since Spring last year Dennis. First of all I
spent a lot of time working for one of our local charities - that has eased
back a little now as the lady I was covering for is almost well again. Then
we adopted a puppy:
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r.../IMG_0379A.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r.../IMG_0378A.jpg
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r.../IMG_0377A.jpg
He is over a year old now and fully trained - that took lots of time too but
was great fun.

I finished Rob's cable sweater in time for Christmas last and started
another lighter weight one for him. Haven't had time to do any more than
that though.

I hope you and Gail are keeping as well as possible.

We are I visit her almost daily and work on my crochet or knitting
projects. Gail is doing great, he moral could not be higher.

I don't know if I mentioned it, I just finished 7 pair of adult socks.
Two were men's 11 and 13 at 8 stitches and inch. I enjoy the socks.

My next projects will be fair isle or two stranded sweaters. I did one
for my sister about 6 years ago, I honestly enjoyed knitting it.

Dennis