Old October 23rd 17, 11:28 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Violet Stitches

Default New DMC colors

A few months ago I got down to a stash of 14 charts, at which point I decided I would allow myself to enhance my stash A LITTLE. Somehow that sent me off the rails and now I can't stop myself. Ack!

Welcome to our world! I *knew* we'd get you! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

In my defense, I did finish two things last week:

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Barbar...-Pattern/C8809

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Cross-...attern/04-1762

I'll also have a third finish, probably in the next 10 days, of this design:

http://www.123stitch.com/item/Alessa...-Pattern/H5575

No doubt those three finishes justify my purchase of...uuuhhhhh...20+ charts. AM I RIGHT?

PS I'll post photos of my finished pieces after my maple leaf gets done, along with pics of the framed red hardanger heart (chart compliments of Joan).