Old February 14th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Sunny[_2_]

Default I brought home a new old sm

My husband had never seen a Rocketeer until yesterday. I was showing
him pics of other old machines. As soon as he saw it, he just went
nuts and said "We have to get one of those and keep it in the living
room, open all the time." That doesn't mean I'm going out to find one
no matter the price and buy it. But I do think it means that someday
when I have a little stash of cash and spend it all when I find a good
Rocketeer deal, he won't give me a moment's question about why. And
will clear out something to make room for it in the living room.
Sometimes style does count.

Sunny

Oh, EP, thanks for the great info. I do have to jump start the machine
by turning the fly wheel. I am not going to sew on it until I can get
to the sewing machine store tomorrow for good oil and grease and a
better brush than I have.

Sunny