Old October 28th 07, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Carey N.

Default OT News about my sister-cousin

Gem,
Message for you at gemtoneharmony account.
--
Carey in MA

"Not Likely" notinthislifetime@yougottabejoking wrote in message
My oldest sister phoned me last night to tell me that she just heard that

my
sister-cousin Linda (who has terminal lung and stomach cancer) has been
taken to pallative care at the hospital now as she can no longer care for
herself. Apparently she has been in so much pain that she was taking more
medication than she was supposed to take, and it was making her groggy...
and she almost set fire to the apartment a couple of times. Her friend
called and had Linda taken to the hospital... Linda's son was at work and

is
pretty upset about it.

Linda had hoped to at least last long enough to spend one more Christmas
with her son, now it isn't looking good. Please send out good vibes to

the
universe, and prayers if you are so inclined. Although they may not be

able
to extend Linda's life much longer, please pray that she may find peace

from
all the pain, and that she will be surrounded by love of her family and
friends... and that her final journey will be peaceful.

Thank you!
*hugs*
Gemini