Old July 6th 07, 05:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Beckibead

Default AD: Post for a Good Supplier

I have been buying stone beads and pendants for many many years now,
and I know I can tell the difference. Everything I have from them is
right on the money. I am also sure they have a return policy for
anything you dont' like, dont' they?

I also know that when I was selling things regularly on the auction
sites, I had a very well known woman tell me that the cabs I sold were
"painted" when the color was obviously swirled through the cabs (they
were mixed green and white, as are many from this era). So, she was
just a bit uneducated in this area (I'm trying not to call her an
idiot here LOLOL. She still sells on Ebay and....I am thinking...it
is time to let go of this and finally forgive her for her ignorance).
LOL. However, it was hard to be called names and a fraud for selling
EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I WAS SELLING.

I stick by them. It's pretty hard to fake a rock. Not impossible,
but hard and I can certainly tell the difference.

And to my friends at Rock and Rocks -- no one gets as far as you have
in the business without getting some mud slung at them. It happens.
Luckily, mud washes real well off rocks!

Becki