Old January 18th 05, 03:00 PM
Roberta Zollner

The thing with wire ones, they take less space on the rack. Ugly but sort of
practical. And back in my gainfully employed days, when we sent the shirts
out, they came home and got shoved right in the closet. Lucky if I had time
to take the plastic off first! Now we don't have to put up with space
shortages any more.
Roberta in D

"CNYstitcher" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
LOL...and here I thought I was nuts (or as DH says, anal retentive). My
big thing is the wire hangers, which, of course brings "Mommy Dearest" to
mind. However, they are strictly for dry cleaners, not for my house. I
had everything organized in the closet at one time, but DH gets things
confused and things get messed up. After the 3rd time of straightening, I
gave up.

Larisa, who still gets a kick out of DH not remembering which drawer his
socks are in

Roberta Zollner wrote:
Some may say I have wy too much time on my hands, but this morning at the
supermarket they had nice plastic hangers in the perfect color to match
our dressing room and a giveaway price. So I bought tons of them. And
just finished going through all DH's shirts. Tossed out lots that no
longer fit or he hasn't worn for years. Put the rest on the beautiful
hangers, all facing the same direction, and organized by color. He thinks
I'm nuts. But he didn't tell me to stop! To get back on topic, a couple
of the tossed ones will become stash :-)
Roberta in D