Old January 18th 05, 01:34 PM
Kate Dicey

Roberta Zollner wrote:

You'll be back to your half after you buy all those smaller new clothes!
But women's clothes *are* smaller, less bulky, so take up less space even
one for one.
The thing I love about the house we bought is the dedicated dressing room. A
whole roomful of closets! One for outdoor coats etc. One for storage. DH has
3 for himself and I have 4 :-)

Oh, I'd LOVE that! One whole closet for historical stuff, one for
special stash, one for clothes I actually wear, and a spare one just in
case...

Little Sis has just had her little dressing area fitted with hanging
cupboards and drawer space. Looks ever so good! I'd have been tempted
to leave it as one big closet and fill it with rails, but it sure looks
great! All the drawers are built into the eves so they don't take up
valuable standing space!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk