Old January 18th 05, 01:15 PM
Roberta Zollner

You'll be back to your half after you buy all those smaller new clothes!
But women's clothes *are* smaller, less bulky, so take up less space even
one for one.
The thing I love about the house we bought is the dedicated dressing room. A
whole roomful of closets! One for outdoor coats etc. One for storage. DH has
3 for himself and I have 4 :-)
Roberta in D

"Kate Dicey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Roberta Zollner wrote:

Some may say I have wy too much time on my hands, but this morning at the
supermarket they had nice plastic hangers in the perfect color to match
our dressing room and a giveaway price. So I bought tons of them. And
just finished going through all DH's shirts. Tossed out lots that no
longer fit or he hasn't worn for years. Put the rest on the beautiful
hangers, all facing the same direction, and organized by color. He thinks
I'm nuts. But he didn't tell me to stop! To get back on topic, a couple
of the tossed ones will become stash :-)
Roberta in D

I think I need to do the same thing to DH's section of our joint
wardrobe... He occupies 2/3 of it! I bet not many women have half as
many clothes as their husbands! Mind you, I tossed a of mine pile into
the To Go heap yesterday coz they got too big all of a sudden... Charity
shop run in the near future!

--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk