Old January 18th 05, 12:38 PM
Roberta Zollner

Default OT organizing binge

Some may say I have wy too much time on my hands, but this morning at the
supermarket they had nice plastic hangers in the perfect color to match our
dressing room and a giveaway price. So I bought tons of them. And just
finished going through all DH's shirts. Tossed out lots that no longer fit
or he hasn't worn for years. Put the rest on the beautiful hangers, all
facing the same direction, and organized by color. He thinks I'm nuts. But
he didn't tell me to stop! To get back on topic, a couple of the tossed ones
will become stash :-)
Roberta in D