Old December 7th 15, 04:29 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default Tumbler Quilt

Finished my Flutterby quilt and now onto the Tumbler. I did one of these quilts many years ago, so it is an old quilt/pattern. I needed something to use up left over pieces of this and that, along with material in layer cakes and charm packs I didn't like, so this quilt is everything including the kitchen sink so to speak. I really don't like sewing all these at an angle. Some of the charm packs were long/wider than their supposed 5 inches. I have a acrylic tumbler pattern that just fits a 5 inch charm pack with very little throw away.
You still have to trim top/bottom after these are sewn together. My quilt will be approx. 91 inch long and as wide as I want, using the material I have. There will be no border, just the binding. Yea, yea.
Sandy$