Old January 3rd 09, 10:21 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Jan 3, 9:30*am, "Bruce Fletcher (remove dentures to reply)"
On Jan 1, 10:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 1, 8:51 am, ellice wrote:

On 12/31/08 6:37 PM, *"Pat P" wrote:
wrote in message

AS if you ever had a GOOD opinion about Israel , Never ONCE did i see
you have a good word for the many people who suffered in Isreal under
Terrorist attacks ,,

snipped

Mirjam,
When you respond to someone please quote the message (or at least a part
of the message) to which you are referring, otherwise it makes following
the discussion very difficult.
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney UK

Bruce here is the part i responded to ,,,
Elizabeth `s eye rolling to heaven that ..about those...many
who ..other wise
would have been our suporters ,, we saw their support over those long
years of Missile shooting ,,,
Interesting that Abu Mazen and the egyptian , and many moderate Arab
Countries , CALL the Hamas what it is a TERROR Regime supported by
IRAN ,,,, which Threatens Us DAILY ,,,,,
mirjam

And the overwhelming responses have somehow been more effective? I
don't think so: they haven't stopped the attacks and they've ruined
Israel's reputation among many who would otherwise have been
supporters.