Old January 3rd 09, 03:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default Mirjam - how are you?

On Jan 3, 1:32*am, wrote:

AS if you ever had a GOOD opinion about Israel , Never ONCE did i see
you have a good word for the many people who suffered in Isreal under
Terrorist attacks ,,

It may come as a shock to you, Mirjam, but I did not spring fully
formed to life on this newsgroup. I have had many opinions in my life
that were not expressed here. My good opinion of Israel ended with
the attacks on the camps at Shabra and Shatilla, but I did have one
before that point.

The hard truth is that To You Elizabeth , it is ok as long as a Jew
gets killed , but a jew deffending himself is to you unthinkable ,,

Mirjam, that is unkind and untrue. And that from a woman who claims
that she is never unkind. Once again, you show yourself for the liar
you are.

Elizabeth