Old June 22nd 04, 02:18 PM
Kandice Seeber

Not sure what to say to this. I don't think I came across that way, but if I
did, I do apologize. I was irritated because the post to which I responded
sounded to me as if it were an attack on the original post. I don't
appreciate attacks. However, if I was mistaken, then I apologize.
--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Nonsense. She apparently didn't know about spamcop, and was surprised
there was a market for old magazines.

You act(ed) like she was a total idiot for not knowing these two things,
and asking legitimate questions.

You came across as smug, condescending, and above it all. But I guess
that's just "you".

Not considering her reply to the original post.

--
Kandice Seeber
Air & Earth Designs

Spamcop.com provides email addresses that filter out spam. And

people
do
pay for old, back issues of magazines - on ebay and other auction

places.
Jeez.

Jeez?

Tad bit condescending, don'tcha think?