Old July 7th 03, 01:35 AM
Abrasha

Les & Claire wrote:

Peter,
your generosity, steadfast even-handedness and inscrutable
incorruptibility are legendary across seven continents to my knowledge
alone. Your apology is not only unnecessary but also saddens me to the point
of deep, bereft servitude lightened only by the gravitas in which I say..

"OK, Fair cop guv!"

But having my collar felt in such a way only shames me into the depths
of my advertising depravity that unfortunately, after your blinding light of
truth has pierced my inner darkness, I am now condemned to inhabit for the
long, dark eons of soulessness that confront my tawdry existence.

Mind you, the tips on the business are very handy and also welcome to say
the least. Hail and well met Peter! A moderator a notch above the usual!

Les

ROTHFLMAO

And ****, now I have to clean my monitor to boot, after squirting champagne all
over it! Through my nose.