Old June 22nd 11, 01:30 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Sarajane

Default Sooz

Hi there Rachel!
I'm sorry about the news but thought that people who knew her would
want to have a chance to call up some truly fabulous memories of her.
What exchanges!! Her heart was as big as they come, and though she
tolerated no crap she also sang praises where they were
deserved...such eyecandy she shared!

When I look at the statistics in the "about this group" section I see
that she's the top poster not once, but under TWO names. There were
years when this group had 6000 messages and more every month, but now
its much less frequented, and the percentage of spam is kinda high.
I'd like to see some activity here in remebrance of Sooz, of the great
times we used to have checking out such interesting messages from
complex people doing wonderful creative work. Oh, such stories!! I
miss KathyNV's stories. Bet her daughter M is all grown up now.

Its great to see you here and know that you are still vital--and yes,
I am quite happy to picture Sooz and Mercabee having a run with the
pack.
big hugs to ya!!
Sarajane