Old October 29th 03, 04:51 PM
Marissa Undercofler

Your're killing me Mj! I love everything in your store, and if I were rich I
would have atleast one of everything, but unfortunately, I am not rich...I
hope you continue to sell your beads even though you can't bead anymore. I
am gonna miss your store if you end up not being able to continue selling.

Marissa

"Mj" wrote in message
This message has been cross-posted to several Yahoo bead groups!

Hi everyone!

Just a short note this time to let you know I've just uploaded 114
listings to the eBay store. Lots of firepolished rounds, cathedrals
and donuts, pressed bicones, petals, hearts, nuggets, CUBES, flowers
and leaves. As well as the newest Pearl Coat beads from the Czech
Republic. They are unbelievably beautiful!!

Start here http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230 and use the
keywords below to bring up the listings for easy viewing:

FP (for all firepolished)
or
Donut (for just the faceted donuts)
cathedrals
daggers
petals
hearts
nuggets
cube
flowers
leaves
drops
drop/fringe
Bicone
PEARL

There's also 35 styles on a Halloween Special Sale - use HALLOWEEN
as your keyword to find these treasures - listed now at 30% off
until their expiration on Halloween!

Thanks for looking and Happy Beading!

Mj

Marjean Cline