Old July 22nd 03, 08:30 AM
Fred

Yo mean yo neva heard her sing, "I'll rise away in my beautiful (hot air)
balloon or noises to that effect? "Away up there where the air is "fresh"?
LOL I used to think cabbage rolls made with "real" sour cabbage leaves
smelled like a baby's dirty diaper - after cabbage passes through a dog the
odor is much worst.

Fred
http://www.stitchaway.com

If you are on thin ice
you might as well dance!

W.I.P. - Pending

"Dawne Peterson" wrote in message

"Fred" wrote ..
Cabbage rolls are food for the G-Ds - I don't know if angels are
qualified to eat 'em!

Ah, and here I am sitting waiting for the thermometer to hit 30C again
today--and Fred has made me ravenous for cabbage rolls. Maybe on the
weekend I can make a batch in the slow cooker though.
My late dog Suzan always used to hang around when I was cooking them, and
always got a couple to scorf down, with the predictable results--but who
could deny that expectant face. If only she could have sung like Fred!!
Dawne.

---