Old August 14th 17, 01:22 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Victoria Rain

Default Where is everyone?????

On Saturday, August 12, 2017 at 6:06:48 PM UTC-5, wrote:

Hi there Victoria! I emailed you recently but it bounced and that
left me at a loss, as I was going to tell you my email had changed
after 26 years I wondered how you were doing and whether you were
still in the same Texas city that you were back when? I was using my
lovely Vic made laying tool recently

Hey Sheena! Nice to hear from you. I forgot to send a group email to people I knew with my new email address and info. We did sell out house in Austin TX and moved north to Sheboygan Wisconsin on Lake Michigan. We love it here. It's been a year since we moved.

It's been a while since I've stitched because I developed cataracts in both eyes and even with my Dazor 5x diopter, no can see. I await the cataracts to be ready for removal.

Anyway, It is great to hear from you and I'm thrilled you still have and use your laying tool. I have mine as well and hope to use it again one day soon.

Has anyone heard from Pat?