Old March 1st 17, 05:46 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default have asked before, but hope for more info

On 2/26/2017 11:11 PM, wrote:
I hope you got an answer. My Mom answer Dad died in a car accident in 1988. My husband and I ran Aardvark for another years. My husband was transfered to GA and I decided it was time for me to stop trying to be Mrs. Z and concentrate on being given Mrs. C.
Happy stitching - Debbie Zarbaugh Casteel

Hi Debbie,
You were replying to a post from 2007, so I doubt you'll get any response.

--
Joan

See my pictures he
http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures