Old March 30th 04, 11:43 AM
Julie Walker

Default Passap Duomatic 80

Hi everyone,

My name is Julie and I live in Lincolnshire, England. I used to be a
keen machine knitter about 20 years ago, using a Toyota 901 but since
then have been concentrating on hand knitting.

I have just discovered it is possible to buy a good second hand Duomatic
80 really very cheaply. This was the machine I always hankered after
back in my machine knitting days. The thing is, my memories of machine
knitting are now very hazy. I know the passap was very different from
the Japanese machines.

Could any Passap users out there give me the low-down on what to look
out for in my kit, like accessories I may need etc.

I would like to knit lace and fairisle, well everything really.

I hope someone can help and I look forward to your replies.

Julie