Old February 12th 05, 12:00 AM
Mj

I agree, my cats are extremely spoiled and the house is run around them, not
us. Dogs are much easier to dress up and if I had one the poor thing would
have had a crystal collar long ago. However, the cats won't stand for such
frippery. They're much too dignified (so THEY think!). They've never seen
how silly they look sprawled out on their backs in front of the woodstove
with hind legs going one way, front legs the other and tummy turned up to
the warmth. OR when they're bathing and one ear gets folded back, then they
stop licking their paw, leaving their tongue sticking out as you laugh at
them. All injured pride! LOL!!

Mj

"starlia" wrote in message
Trinkett has a Swaroski collar and a necklace of sal****er pearls (3
strands) with a 14K claps and more pearls on the clasp.

So I don't think you can spoil pets too much.

--
Starlia Klopman
www.klopmanstudios.com

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message
No diamonds?
Diana

--
I hate when I misspell my own name

"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
I don't know about *your* cats but mine rate the best. It's either the

real
Swarovski or it's nothing at all. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Mj" wrote in message
Okay, now I know my cats are wonderful, but do they really rate
Swar...,
um, Austrian crystals on their collars??

http://www.catclaws.com/collarsandtags.html#236 - about halfway down
the
page, in red, blue or topaz.

Knowing my little girl, she'd lose the darn thing on the first day, no
matter how fetching it made her look. Maybe Jerri should get one for
Butterbean, though!

Mj

--
Marjean Cline