Old February 20th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Mary O'Neill

Default Red, white and blue hugg

Pati, in Phx wrote:
LOL
Yep I am pretty much rested up from working the TreadleArt booth. Rick
is in much better spirits and working on restraint with food (after
the stent and such).
Got a bunch of envelopes that I haven't opened. Let me try to pick
up where I left off with locations.......
Bellevue, MI
Oxnard, CA
Chandler,AZ (I was over in Chandler yesterday. AQG Chapter Chair
meeting . G)

My SIL just told me that she is entering a quilt in AQG Quilt Show. I
may just have to mosey over to Mesa and take a look. I've never been to
one.

Mary O'Neill