Old February 7th 11, 01:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
IMS[_6_]

Default Red, white and blue hugg

Hi Patti,

I sent a block early last week - did you get it?

-Irene

On Sun, 6 Feb 2011 10:36:45 -0800 (PST), "Pati, in Phx"
wrote:

LOL
Yep I am pretty much rested up from working the TreadleArt booth. Rick
is in much better spirits and working on restraint with food (after
the stent and such).
Got a bunch of envelopes that I haven't opened. Let me try to pick
up where I left off with locations.......
Bellevue, MI
Oxnard, CA
Chandler,AZ (I was over in Chandler yesterday. AQG Chapter Chair
meeting . G)
Federal Way, WA
Wallis, TX
Brighton, MI
Bedford, MA
Sparks, NV
Dayton, OH

If you sent something and I haven't listed you here or in the previous
message. Or replied off group, please let me know.
If there are more blocks in the mail, please let me know. I am
planning on assembling and such this week.

Pati, in Phx where it has been cold, cold, cold. The Phoenix Open
Golf tournament had to cancel the Pro-Am, the first round was delayed
by 4 hours because of ice/frost/cold and such.