Old January 24th 11, 12:36 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Kate in MI

Default Red, white and blue hugg

Yes -- name and location! Thanks

--
Kate in MI

"IMS" wrote in message ...
Oh good. We've been so busy with the basement recently I don't know
which way is up! I should have some time this evening to stitch up a
block to send out this week.

I expect we sign it as usual?

-Irene

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 08:36:20 -0800 (PST), "Pati, in Phx"
wrote:

THere is still plenty of time to send blocks.
Next week end (Thurs. Fri. and Sat.) I will be working at the
Quilt, Craft, and Sewing Festival (put on by the Rusty Barn group).
That means 3 days of exhaustion. G
And some cash money. (Any of you in AZ that come by, I will be at the
TreadleArt booth, stop by and say hi.)

So will really start work on it after that.

Pati, in Phx

On Jan 23, 6:41 am, IMS wrote:
We have a few more days to submit a block, right?

-Irene