Old February 13th 04, 02:39 AM
Mj

Not only are you a glass artist, you have a sensible head on your shoulders.
I agree with every point you made - including the bit about the lentils. I
detest them - period. LOL!! But seriously, if anyone wants to be
successful on eBay, they need to know the basics: quality and customer
service. And part of customer service is offering what the customers want.
I don't particularly care for cat's eye beads, but some of my customers love
them and have bought them from me for five years. Why in the world would I
quit carrying them on aesthetic grounds because they offend my artistic
sensibilities??

You are successful on eBay because you've put the time into learning what
sells and what doesn't. Anyone who expects instant success is deluding
themselves. eBay is the greatest example of a free marketplace ever
conceived and those who put some time into learning what works will always
do well. I'll have to mosey on over to lurk at WC to see what the reaction
to your eminently sensible essay is!

Mj

---
=================================
Marjean Cline
Halsey Trading Company
eBay ID: ladymorgause
http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=1146230?refid=store
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...ladymor gause

"Kandice Seeber" wrote in message
I just posted this over on WetCanvas, due to the amount of email I have

had
asking for this advice. I thought I'd post it here as well, in case

anyone
would like to read it.