Old December 28th 05, 12:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default Learning Knitting English - again

Hi everyone!
I think I have learnt some new words again. What do I mean? I mean...I
know the method I normally use when I cast on...I know how it looks. And
I also know that it is called Continental Method or Double Cast-On
Method. Or German Twist...something. Anyways...that is how I normally
knit. I just wonder...isn't it work in cases you must cast on more
stitches (for example if you knit something sideways aka cuff-to-cuff) ?
Best: Pirjo