Old January 27th 06, 12:24 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn

Default O.T. to Rusty (very long)

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for a look at what life is really like down in New
Orleans. It must be so hard to go through this day after day after
day.

I can't even imagine what it is like to have just about every part of
your life changed so drastically. (If our power goes out for even five
minutes, I'm on the phone calling the power company. I can't possibly
be without electricity for even a little while.)

So I congratulate you, although 'congratulate' may be the wrong word,
perhaps 'admire' would be a better one, for having the inner strength
to keep going under such awful conditions.

Thank you again for your amazing description of life in the new New
Orleans, and please know that you are in my prayers.

Rusty in CT, USA