Old July 6th 04, 01:49 PM
Roberta Zollner

For quite some time now, I have been moving most recipes that appear on rctq
to an email folder marked Food. It's just drag and drop with OE, very
simple, which means they get saved just as they were sent to the ng.
Do any of you object if these recipes should appear on Alice's site? If you
ever sent a recipe to the group, it might be in my folder. What's the group
consensus?
Roberta in D

"AliceW" wrote in message
Ok, the form has been finalized and we are ready for phase 1 - collecting
the recipes! I have set up a form that you just fill in and then click

the
submit button. Use copy and paste for inserting your recipe, story and

tip
to make entry easier. When finished, click the "Submit Recipe" button. It
will automatically be sent where it needs to go. The link below will take
you to the introduction page with description of the info to be supplied.
When you are finished reading the intro and ready to enter your recipe

info,
there is a link at the bottom of the page to take you to the form. You

can
return to the instruction page from the form page as well by using your

back
arrow or the link at the top of the page.

One request: do not use all upper case or all lower case letters for
entering the information. Please use standard text formatting -

Capitalize
the first letter of the first word of a sentence. All the recipes will be
formatted for font and font color but I would prefer not to have to deal
with capitalization issues if possible.

http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/RCTQ/index.htm

Have fun! The form will remain open until August 15th or so. I hope to
have phase 2 completed by then (a page to access all the recipes). No

limit
on how many recipes you can enter!

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian