Old June 12th 07, 04:10 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
The Other Kim

Default YES!!!! MY DENIM YARN CAME!!!!

Melinda wrote:

WHOOHOO!!!!!

Now to hurry up and finish this silly scrub pad thingie my 15YO
requested (smaller and thicker than dishcloth to be more like the
scrubby-sponges he is used to using) so I can get this jeans on the
road......

*beaming*

Man, these skeins are sure TINY, though..... no wonder it takes 3 of
them to make baby jeans.

You'd be amazed at how much yarn some tiny things can take. It'll be
nice to get those cute little jeans started, won't it??

I just placed an order with Knit Picks for some of their Main Line
yarn - cotton/merino blend - for a sweater for my older daughter. She's
been chomping at the bit for me to make her this sweater - a Knit Picks
pattern for a long-sleeved top - for a while now, so I made an executive
decision on the color for her; I hope she likes it g

I also recently placed an order with The Loopy Ewe for some Supersock in
a nice green and some laceweight - Capellini by Chewy Spaghetti, a yummy
merino/silk blend - in color Sullen (no, not a commentary on my mood
when I ordered it, but a nice variegated blue). I was quite pleased when
my order arrived 2 days after I placed it. They will definitely be
getting more business from me with service like that.

The Other Kim
kimagreenfieldatyahoodotcom