Old October 25th 03, 12:22 AM
Pat

Glue them on------Fabritac will do it, or the fabric shops sell sequin
glue.......works like a charm, and is washable.

"Jalynne" wrote in message
k.net...
DD's class is having costume night this coming Thursday, and I wanted to

make her
something she could also wear for dress up later, so i'm taking a little

dance outfit
i found at the thrift store and putting beads, sequins and rhinestones on

it, so that
she looks like an ice princess.
Meanwhile, i'm having a challenge with the beads, and am hoping someone in

the group
can give me
some advice. I can't find any elastic thread that is thin enough for the

beading
needles and the hex cut beads i'm using, so the only real way i can get

the beads on
without them popping off when DD puts on the leotard is to sew them on

individually.
This is so incredibly time consuming, that i was wondering if anyone would

have some
suggestions on what else i could do.

Thanks for any advice you may have!

--