Old June 8th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
Bob Common

Default 2-strand toggle problems

My wife is working on a line of watch bracelets using beads, two strand
toggles and .018 Beadalon wire. She does the designing and beading and I do
the finishing, eg. attaching the toggles with crimp tubes and putting on the
crimp covers. Most of the time, things go fine, but every now and then, one
or both sides of the beaded bracelet end up with a twist in it and will have
to be restrung and reattached. I really don't know just what is causing the
wire to get twisted the way it does to produce the twist in the beaded
bracelet, but I was wondering if anybody else had encountered this problem
and had discovered a remedy for it.

Thank you, Bob