Old July 24th 17, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default New stash!

Well, I now have 2 more projects in my stitching cabinet. One is the
Rainbow Bridge pattern I was looking for (on sale...yay!) and the other
is Independence Day by Laura Perin.

http://tinyurl.com/ycd65w9z

I'm going to do it on black, though. I think it will set off the colors
better.

Not that I needed more patterns...........

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown