Old June 14th 10, 07:59 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Finally...a finish

On 6/14/10 6:49 AM, in article ,
" wrote:

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 06:35:46 -0400, Cheryl Isaak
wrote:

He's lovely, I looked at him and knew he really should hang right
alongside the lovely Anhinga you gave me. RDH

ha...I have one of the "Anhinga" family to do....this is just the baby
brother. Lucille has one, too.

There we are ! For the three of us, our secret society sign lol

I do love that entire line - so sweet, but not cloying...

So everyone can go peek

http://www.rkpdesigns.com/MatsumotoDesigns.html

Cheryl

Cheryl do you mean I was sweet ? If so, I am alarmed, must have lost
my touch lol

No - the RK Portfolio pieces especially the adaptations. I have one in
stash....maybe next?

Cheryl