Old December 26th 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AliceW

Default OT Talk about timing!

I have been working very seriously on losing some weight this fall since I
was going turn 60 in November and I didn't want to start a new decade at the
weight I was at that point. I found a really good website to help me with
this project called CalorieKing. It has all the resources I need in one
place. It also sends me reminders. I got one today. It reminded me that I
had a scheduled weigh in today.

Now that's just wrong!

Oh, as of yesterday, I had lost 19 pounds with 11 to go. And no, I am not
weighing in today.

AliceW