Old May 7th 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
niasha

Default THE DIRECTORY. MY FINAL WORD

I'm confused? Was one of the criteria for inclusion the number of posts over
a two month period? Ill health, moving, computer problems, etc. can all
contribute to a member's lack of participation at any time. I don't always
respond to he group but to the individual. While difficult to type, I do try
to read most of the posts. (I'm only behind about 2mil, 647thou, 972 at this
point but still trying to catch up)! While "life" has prevented me from
participating as much as I would like to, I think membership since 1999
should give me some credence as a member worthy to be included in the
directory. If the directory has been reduced to a paper exercise that's sad.
I have always looked upon it as a way to bond kindred spirits who have
supported each other over the years, good and bad times, joy and
disappointment, etc. It's when you don't hear from a member that you pull
out the directory to send a squishy or a love note to let them know you have
them in your prayers.

- I assume I will not be included in this year's directory but I would still
like to get a copy. Please let me know! Thanks for letting me vent! It's my
chocolate deficient! Gotta get those cupcakes!

Niasha ,She who can eat no chocolate
If it doesn't kill you, it can only make you stronger!