Old March 26th 15, 04:01 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
[email protected]

Default question for those who've done Tribute to Old Masters

Hi everybody--

I've just purchased the chart for Tribute to the Old Masters by Nouveau Encore Designs. The finished size on 32-ct fabric is 27 x 27, which means that the fabric size should be about 33 x 33. Clearly, that won't fit on my Artisan Designs needlework frame--or any other frame I've ever heard of. I hate the thought of doing in a hoop... How have other people mounted this size linen in order to work on it?

Apologies if this is an old topic--I just discovered this board.

I'm thinking Wichelt Belfast Light Mocha and DMC 4245...

Marcia